This summer tempt your taste buds with new spoiltpig sausages, launching on 16th May at Morrison’s stores nationwide. We Brits are a nation of sausage lovers, with a massive 5 million of us eating sausages every day*, so even more reason to choose the tastiest sausages, produced to the highest welfare standards. We believe the best sausages come from pigs that have lived happy, healthy lives which is why all our pigs are outdoor reared, for the best possible taste.
spoiltpig sausages are brought to you by Denhay Farms Ltd, using pork approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA welfare standards. It is the only UK farm assurance scheme that focuses entirely on improving the welfare of farm animals reared for food, so you can be sure your food comes from animals reared in the UK that have lived a happy, healthy life. The pigs spend much of their life outdoors and in comfortable straw barns, which we think makes all the difference to the taste.
Made to a traditional, tasty recipe, spoiltpig sausages are made with prime cuts of pork and then generously seasoned with herbs and spices, delicious for a barbeque, breakfast or in a bap! Available in Pork & Herb and Pork varieties, they are on sale in Morrison’s stores nationwide from May 16th 2012. So go on, spoil yourself!
Notes to Editors
- spoiltpig is brought to you by Denhay Farms Ltd based in Bridport, Dorset
- spoiltpig sausages will be available to buy in Morrison’s stores nationwide from 16th May 2012
- For more information on Freedom Food certification please visit www.rspca.org.uk/freedomfood
- spoiltpig sausages are available in Pork & Herb with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme and Pork sausages with black pepper and mixed spices (£2.89 for 6 sausages/400g)
- For best results grill for 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally and ensuring thee sausages are piping hot throughout before serving.